teh lack of inspiration teh lack of inspiration

yo ya got da swag? droppin lsd to stay awake huh?

It doesn't beat It doesn't beat

NOT THAT GOOD?? It's EPIC! The bassline is amazing!! You should make a full song of this!! :D

DDJIcester responds:

I'll See Since i got these awsome reviews i just might! :D

F*CK YOU! F*CK YOU!

OH MY GOD!! Diggin' the drums n everything...Amazing!

sonicxtreme responds:

thanks

Who Sent you Who Sent you

Love it!! Sample in the beginning fits very well :) One thing that bothers me that it's very short and I don't know if you're going to continue this song, but you should, because after the drop it doesn't last that long and the good stuff just started :D anyway... Amazing job dude!!

Dak0Beatz responds:

thanks man! i would if my hard drive wouldn't have crashed i lost my old projects files :(

Namice - World Peace Namice - World Peace

This song makes me happy... I mean really happy :D I listened this song with a big smile :)
You got some talent there namice!
Keep it up!

R4BBIT - Keep it close (demo) R4BBIT - Keep it close (demo)

Nice!

Melody is really good and so is the lead sound :) but I think that it's a little bit too loud, but that dosen't bother me that much so I give u a 10/10 and 5/5 :)
Awesome! Keep it up!

R4BBIT - Where are you R4BBIT - Where are you

Great!!

The drop is just stunning :D Loove the whole song!!

Thanks :D

X-mas present for you X-mas present for you

This song makes me smile :)

It's actually kina funny and different and that is what makes this song so good... not maybe 10/10 but almost... I'm preatty sure tho that the final version will be awesome :D

R4BBIT - Darkness (full) R4BBIT - Darkness (full)

NOT VERY GOOD?!?!?!?!?

What the hell are u talking about?!?! :O It's AWESOME!!! It gets a little repetitive in some parts tho.... but other than that AMAZING!!!
Keep it up! :)

r4bbit responds:

juust sitää tarkotiin. tää käy tylsäks (varsinkin tekeminen)

R4BBIT - Darkness (demo) R4BBIT - Darkness (demo)

Niceee!

Need full version!!! I can't get my headphoness off, because I can't stop listenig this demo............. NEED FULL VERSION!!!!!!!!!!

Yayyyyy!